Sunday 3 January 2010

Magazines!

In the span of two days, I bought all these magazines.


Guess how much they cost?

*drumroll*

Only $24 dollars!!!!!!

The magazines cost $19 and the Sophie Kinsella book $5.

Hahahahahahah!

I got the loot from the Page One Warehouse sale over the weekend and Dear bought 5 (i think) magazines too.

Each magazine was only going for $1 each. Dirt cheap! It was a pleasant surprise to find such a good buy and we went back for a second day to hunt for more good buys.

After my meticulous calculations, the magazines we bought are worth around $280 in retail price lor! OMG!

@_@

I've never bought so many magazines lor. I didn't even have the strength to hold the magazines and browse through others at the same time. So Kua Zhang.

I think I have just bought a year's supply of magazines. And the best thing is, I have never read most of these titles before. Finally I have a chance to read them!

I love the warehouse sale! I hope it will be back soon!

No comments: