Tuesday 22 March 2011

Dear's bday

We celebrated Dear's bday last Sun. After church, I brought to the Handburger for lunch before (finally) catching the King's Speech. We have wanted to watch this but never found the time to.


So-so burgers. I never knew how to appreciate burgers.

After the movie, which was much better than I thought, we walked over the Charlie Brown cage to chill where I gave Dear his present. He loved it, I hope.

The iced mocha was super watered down :( I think the place will fold up soon, sadly.

Then it was dinner time. I brought him to Fukuichi restaurant. Their appetiser of crab meat and century egg, which works! Yummy.

We ordered the set which came with udon, steamboat and sashimi.

And the tuna fish collar, which they are also famous for. The buttery texture of the fish was good.
Luckily we visited the restaurant before the Japan radiation scares. Now we don't know have to wait how long before we can visit a good quality Jap restaurant. :p
It was an overall good day, I would say, having some quality time with Dear.
We are flying tomorrow on a hol! Yeah! I'm off today! Double yeah. Which is why I'm here blogging, sorting out my stuff and chilling at home. :)

No comments: