Tuesday 12 April 2011

My bday

It was a simple celebration for me this year. We went to church, tried Coldstone creamery and watched the movie Rio, and went for dinner at Wild Rocket.

The ice cream was good and serving was quite huge. Best to share with someone.

I have thought of trying Wild Rocket but was never sure if I would like it. My conclusion after dinner that day: not my cup of tea.

We tried the appetiser of bak kut teh soup with foie gras and pork wanton. It was pretty normal I feel. May be a bit weird to have foie gras floating around in the soup.

Dear's main of braised meat in wraps. It was ok but not like mind blowing for me.

My laksa spaghetti, which was what the restaurant is famous for. Well, I would just say it is quite of weird eating dried laksa.

And our so-so strawberry cheesecake.

The highlight of the day was the watch Dear gave it. I like it (thanks dear!) but a bit troublesome to take care of a white leather watch.

Think we have to buck up to think of interesting ideas for special occasions! Lol.

No comments: