Sunday 18 December 2011

Our sixth anniversary

I just had a good weekend with Dear. Lots of MJ, went shopping at Orchard Road and lunch at Dear's fav Sakae Teppanyaki.

Now I'm waiting for Dear to come back from his fren's wedding dinner.

On recent happenings, our sixth anniversary was on a Tuesday. I brought Dear out to a dinner after work.


At Jung Shin Ju Korean restaurant. I wanted Dear to try something different (he hasn't tried Korean BBQ before) and the place is famous for their BBQ.

It might not be the romantic place for anniversaries but we had celebrated it by going overseas and I wanted a different experience for Dear. Plus the place that I had really wanted to bring him to does not open on a Tuesday.


Our yummy meats being grilled.


My anniversary present from Dear! Act, I had told him what I wanted and he bought it. I got a watch for Dear. We didn't take pix. But next time!

No comments: