Friday 10 May 2013

Love

Dear has flown off for a work trip, leaving behind a super busy Meow who is starting on a new job.

Meow misses Dear. But I am glad that technology like Whatsapp helps us to connect. Rem the time when you went for work trips and cannot freely msg because of costs? Dear is lucky his company is sponsoring a local phone plan for him, so data is free. : )

Dear is very heroic, helping me with my shopping list after he got down from a 13 hour flight. Thanks much for all the walking and pestering of salespersons on my behalf. Silly Dear, I told you to go and enjoy me-time after you reach. You will make me feel bad, you know.

The marathon whatsapp-ing to confirm my shopping list did make me miss you a little less (today) cos I was communicating with you for some time. It's as if like we were talking! Lol.

Good nite, dear!

p.s. yes I know I am not coherent, but Dear will understand me right : )

No comments: