Thursday 13 June 2013

Dear in London 2013

We are finally back in some action again. I have been very caught up in the new work place and Dear has been flying in and out for work. We barely have time for each other. :(

To make matters worse, my hard disk crashed and I don't have access to lots of things, so no materials to blog. Luckily I have some recent photos on my computer and I can slowly start to blog on them.

First up, Dear's trip to London in May! Lazy Dear doesn't want to blog about his trips. I shall be nice and help him post up the photos he sent me on Whatsapp for memory's sake. Hurhur.

Dear flew to London twice in a month! So nice right, but kind of sucks that I was unable to join him on both trips, and he didn't extend to explore the rest of Europe. So wasted. This means that Dear has visited London five times and I haven't followed him at all for any trip! I wonder how things ended up like that.

But nonethless, Dear involved me in his trip by sending me photos of what he ate and do there. 

Dear's first day dinner (or is it lunch) when he reached there. 

 
Eating burgers

and pasta, and more pasta

Trying to befriend Mr Swan in the park


The ugly bear at Arsenal Stadium. Our Chel is still the cutest. 

More pasta again.

Tea at Laduree

Dear bought back the macarons for me. I like them! But they are expensive : (

English breakfast

Bacon on waffles for breakfast. Seems decadent.

Pasta again.

Time for some Asian food. Yummy duck rice at Four Seasons restaurant. 

And now for what Dear bought back for me : )

Cutie (and importantly, cheap) potato chips from Marks and Spencers.

My specially requested Harrods cookies. Isn't the container SO cute??

And the loot that caused a hole in my wallet. Finally bought the Balanciaga clutch bag and a pair of Chanel earrings. Not very fun to look at my bank account now : (

No comments: