Monday 1 August 2011

back again

Gosh, had no idea this blog has been so quiet. So many things happened this month.

It's the start of the work week again and I am on afternoon shift this week : ( But at least it gives me time to blog. lol.

I just came back from an incidental weekend stay at Dear's place. I stayed over on Fri nite because I needed to go for a check up early in the morning and wanted Dear to drive me there. Then I stayed over again for another nite because I realised my morning job on Sun was five mins from Dear's place.

This means more mahjong session and more wins! Hahaha. I am pleased that I fared well in the sessions (including Dear). Mahjong olympics next!

What added to the relief was that my check up showed I am ok, putting a huge load off my mind. And I can now start to think abt enjoying life again.

Now, I just want the Lord to help me get through this week with ease and am eagering awaiting the weekend. I hate afternoon shifts. Bleah.

Photos of our trip will be up soon. Here's a prelude : )


No comments: