Monday 4 July 2011

the "M" word

I know it’s been some time that there are pics on this blog. Hopefully more pics will be posted on the blog in the coming weeks because it’s going to be an exciting month ahead.

We are soon going on a hol and I will be receiving my bonus at the end of the month, which means yummy meal treats!

I realized that the “M” word has been used to much recently and to avoid sounding like a lifeless “M” addict, I shall refrain from using it. At least for a while. Which can be quite difficult as that is what we have been doing.

However, there is one thing new. Dear found a new hawker centre near Bedok 85 that also serves yummy food. And that will be a new food haunt. : )

We have already been there twice in a week and I didn’t take pics cos it is just hawker food. But maybe next time I should, so that there will be pics on the blog to make the posts more interesting.

Til then. : )

No comments: