Tuesday 23 July 2013

Hello!

Wow this must be the longest interval that we didn't blog. I have just been TOO busy in the new job for anything else. I really can't believe that I actually have more free time as a reporter! Fine, at least my weekends are secured now but the weekdays are just like whoa.

Our page views are crossing the 15k mark! Thank you for your patience even when we were away. 

We just came back from a short hol! I have made it my mid-year resolution to blog about it this weekend when Dear flies off on a work trip. So shiok lor, he gets to fly again. 

And part of my mid-year resolution is to blog about our last two trips, so stay tuned! They have been kind of stuck since Dear does not help in the blogging. :(

Today is my first day back at work after our hol. So I am still feeling fresh and recharged as I am writing this post. Hope this marks the start of better time management as I settle down more at work! 

No comments: