Monday 27 August 2012

Bangkok Day 6

Bangkok Day 6

It's the last day of the trip! :(

We woke up late and took our time to get out of the room for some brunch.

Here's the small road where the hotel is located. Took this pic while waiting for the tuk tuk. 

The facade of the hotel with the tuk tuk. And a photo bomber on the second floor. I know right, I'm hilarious to show you the hotel's appearance in the last blog post of the trip. HAHAHA. 

Brunch was at Cafe Tartine near our hotel . I love the decor of the place with its pink and brown colours. Parisan chic.

They were showing Finding Nemo. I don't understand why but I find that very cute.

The breakfast set. Quite value for money. 

And my omelette. Eggs that are cooked well always taste good. 

After the brunch, we checked out and went to the new shopping mall Terminal 21. It was our last item on the itinerary before heading to the airport in the evening.

Every floor of the mall is themed after a city such as Paris, Tokyo and London. I must say the decor really added to the shopping experience and I love the concept.

The Rome decor. The shopping mall is huge and no expense is spared building big structures to wow the shoppers. It's probably the only mall where so many people are seen taking out their cameras to camwhore.




Even the toilets are intricately designed. This is the toilet with the Mediterranean feel .

Take a break from the photos of the mall to show you our lunch: curry at CoCo Ichibanya. Yes, they have outlets in Bangkok and at half the price!!

I think this costs around $10 a plate for so much ingredients? How I wish the prices in Singapore are so cheap too!

Back to the mall for more shopping after lunch. We saw this host of a dancing competition talking to thin air, with none of the shoppers bothering about him. Hilarious.

The London floor.

See what I mean by no stinging on the decor? Look at the massive London bus and bridge!

Of cos, Dear has to photo-bomb the photo. Itchy fingers!

And my favourite toilet in the mall are the Japanese themed ones. This is the walkway to the washroom. Still decorate until so nice~
The inside also maintained the hot spring feel.

I'm showing this photo just because I don't want to end the post with photos of the toilet. This also gives a hint of our next holiday destination! Meow!

No comments: